Buying Used is Never Better than Buying New – Unless You’re Antique Shopping!
Top 10 Reasons For Buying a New Twilight Home
1) Design Your Dream Home Your Way: Why settle for someone else’s choices when you can select your own cabinets, countertops, appliances, carpets and flooring? You can choose the gorgeous bath and kitchen fixtures, lighting and other options that you love. We’ll help ensure your new home reflects your personal style.
2) Choose a Floor Plan and Room Layout that Meets Your Needs: Want a master bedroom on the first floor? It’s yours. With massive his and hers walk-in closets? Done! Want high ceilings and a luxurious, resort-style master bath? Perhaps you’d like a sitting room with a fireplace in your owner’s suite or French doors that open to your private patio or the pool? It’s easy when you build your master suite your way.
3) All New, Under a Full 2-Year Warranty: Your new Twilight home — and the products that comprise it — are brand-new and under warranty. We provide a 2 year “Slab to Roof” full warranty and a 10-year structural warranty.
4) Energy and Cost Savings: Today’s Twilight Homes are far more energy efficient than homes built just five years ago. Why settle for drafty, energy-wasting, single-pane windows in a used home? Many new homes offer double or even triple-pane windows. Special window coatings and inert gases between the layers of glass are often available, saving you even more energy and money in both heating and cooling season. In fact, a 2016 survey by the National Association of Homebuilders found that 90 percent of respondents listed Energy Star appliances as being an essential component on their list.
5) Comfort and Indoor Air Quality: Today’s new homes meet new stringent energy standards and codes that were not in place in the past. They combine high-performance energy efficiency with state-of-the-art ventilation and air filtration. The result is year-round, draft-free comfort and a higher indoor air quality.
6) Low Maintenance: Today’s new homes have open floor plans and high ceilings that reflect the way we live today. They’re also made of cutting-edge building products that require less care and maintenance. The latest building systems and components are designed and engineered to work together.
7) Community Amenities: Many new homes are built in lavish master-planned communities with resort-style community centers, pools and clubhouses. Many new home communities include hiking trails, protected open space and some of the best new schools and shopping.
8) Advanced Technology and Design: It’s possible to replace all of the single-pane windows in a resale home with today’s high-performance windows. It’s also possible to add insulation to a pre-owned home. However, it’s often very expensive to replace dated appliances, cabinets and countertops in a pre-owned home.
9) Safety: Our new homes include state-of-the-art circuit breakers, electric garage door openers with infrared beams, high-efficiency furnaces and air conditioners that use environmentally-friendly coolants. Our custom cabinets, carpets and paints use fewer volatile organic compounds, so that you and your family can breathe easier.
10) That New Home Feel: A used home was someone else’s dream, not yours. Envision your dream home, and let us help you create it!